Thanks for your interest in submitting an article for our newsletter. In order to best handle your submission please follow these guidelines:
- Please copy and paste the text of your article in the form or upload the document. All content may be edited for length or clarity.
- Please use common fonts (Arial, Times Roman, Helvetica), in 12 or 14px size.
- Please check your spelling and grammar. Remember, abbreviations may not be understood by all readers, so please make sure to explain them.
- Please include ONLY author’s name, location, and school/organization name. We will not include political or religion based quotes or self-promotion. You may include an email address if you wish to be able to be contacted by readers.
- The newsletter is not intended to advertise future events and trainings. The best way to do that is on our website, through our USTCC Events page.
- Photos of the author are encouraged. Photos of happenings at events are also welcome!
Please contact the newsletter editor if you have any questions.